Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Heading to Namibia

So it turns out Wimpy has decent burgers. And free wifi too. We're sitting in one having just finished lunch so I'll put up a quick post.

It may seem like we've been on vacation so far, having fun and not getting much work done. That's all about to change. It has been an easy week and a half so far but tomorrow the work begins. We're leaving before 6am to drive up to the Caprivi Strip of Namibia. From then until we leave it should be pretty much all work (though we hope to go to Victoria Falls one day). I've never been to the parts of the Caprivi that we're going to but I hear that internet is rarely accessible, so there may just be occassional posts. I'm excited to finally be collecting data and for Chels to see what I do and the wildlife I work with.

~Tim

2 comments:

  1. Lindz and I love you guys! Continue to have a great time! We are praying for you and your safety. Take plenty of pics when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your postings for now! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete